Criminal Injuries Compensation

Criminal Injuries Compensation

If you have been the victim of a violent crime or assault within the last 2 years then you may be able to claim compensation.

If you were not the primary victim but were present and witnessed a violent crime or assault and have suffered psychological injury as a result, you may be able to claim compensation as a secondary victim.

You may be able to claim for the following types of criminal injury:

  • Assault
  • Grievous Bodily Harm (GBH)
  • Sexual Abuse
  • Physical Abuse
  • Psychological Injury

If you have previously made a claim for criminal injury compensation and been refused an award, we may be able to assist you with making an application for a decision review or an appeal. Please note that a small admin fee will apply for decision review and appeal applications.

Contact us arrange a consultation with one of our solicitors.