Wills and Probate solicitors
Whether you are planning to make a Will, helping a family member to deal with their finances or dealing with the estate of a loved one, Norrie Waite & Slater solicitors have the knowledge and experience to guide you through the legal process.
We are happy to offer home and hospital visits where required.
We have experienced lawyers based in Sheffield, Rotherham and Killamarsh who can advise you on all aspects of:
Making a Will, including:
- Wills frequently asked questions
- Life interest Wills
- Appointing guardians for your children
- Inheritance tax planning
- Charitable gifts
- Mutual Wills
- Providing for your pets in your Will
- Where to securely store your Will
- How does divorce affect your Will?
Helping someone to manage their affairs
- Lasting Power of Attorney (LPA)
- Court of Protection
- Advice on Care home fees
- Registering an Enduring Power of Attorney (EPA)
Dealing with a deceased person's estate
We can also help you with a disputed estate or contesting a Will.
Contact us to speak to one of our lawyers who will advise you on the most suitable solution for your circumstances.
All our Wills, Probate and Estate Planning services are offered at each of our branches. Please contact your most convenient office for advice.