- No hidden legal fees
- Your move handled by an experienced lawyer
- Plain English
- Specialist conveyancing solicitors
- Thousands of satisfied clients
Norrie Waite & Slater have highly experienced teams offering conveyancing in Sheffield, Rotherham and Killamarsh. We have handled thousands of successful property transactions.
We offer competitive conveyancing quotes and our honest pricing policy means you can be assured of no hidden legal fees in the price we quote.
We are totally independent and as a matter of policy we do not pay referral fees to estate agents for work, because of possible conflict of interest. This also ensures that we can offer you the lowest fees possible for carrying out work on your behalf.
Further information is available by following the links below:
- Conveyancing Frequently Asked Questions
- First time buyers advice
- Commercial Property conveyancing
- Buying your freehold
- Conveyancing Disbursements explained
- Energy Performance Certificates (EPC)
- Online quote - Selling
- Online quote - Buying
- Online quote - Buying and Selling
To request a conveyancing quote online please click on one of the buttons below.
Important advice about conveyancing quotes
Some firms offer what appear to be very low conveyancing prices. Many of them list a low headline fee but hide additional costs in the small print.
Typical examples of these hidden costs to look out for are:
- Additional fees for leasehold properties
- Fees for completing standard forms such as the SDLT form
- Additional charges if you have a mortgage
- Omission of standard expenses such as the Land Registry fee which is always payable
Norrie Waite & Slater will never disguise costs in this way; we will always give you an honest and inclusive quote. We offer a strict "No Hidden Fees" policy.
We will always offer you a detailed quote in writing either by email or post. When comparing quotes, always ask for a fully inclusive written quote to enable you to compare like for like quotes.
We are confident that you will find our overall fees highly competitive.