Any dispute with a neighbour can become an extremely stressful experience especially bearing in mind you have to live near them on a daily basis . Here at Norrie Waite & Slater we have the expertise to help resolve your dispute by taking a common sense approach, whether this is through negotiation with your neighbour or by going to Court if absolutely necessary.
It is important to seek the advice of a specialist solicitor who can negotiate on your behalf to achieve the best possible outcome. We will always try to achieve this in the most cost effective manner available if possible.
We deal with many types of neighbour disputes, including:
- Noisy neighbours.
- Boundary disputes.
- Fence disputes.
- Trees & high hedge disputes.
- Blocked access, parking & pathways claims.
- Trespass claims.
- Party Wall disputes.
- Right of way disputes.
- Nuisance neighbours.
- Property maintenance claims.
- Restrictive covenant disputes.
- Building & construction disputes.
- Adverse possession claims.
- Access to Neighbouring Land claims.
If you are experiencing problems with your neighbours please contact our specialist civil disputes team.