Areas of expertise:
Joined Norrie Waite & Slater:
Mohammed is experienced in all areas of Property transactions, working alongside highly experienced property solicitors in the past and the present.
He aims to provide a very professional and efficient service to his clients by going out of his way to ensure the very best possible results are achieved on their behalf.
Clients appreciate Mohammed’s hardworking can do attitude, alongside his approachable personality combined with his straight talking and solution driven advice.
Mohammed has experience in dealing in a range of Residential & Commercial transactions including;
- Disposals and acquisitions of both freehold and leasehold property;
- Leases including Assignments;
- Business acquisitions & sales;
- Agricultural and farming property;
- adverse possession;
- First registrations;
- Residential ASTs;
- Option & overage agreements;
- Purchase of Development Land.
- Development set up and sales.
- Sale/Purchase of new build properties.
- Sale/Purchase of Freehold and Leasehold properties.
- Transfer of Equity
- All related property matters
Click here to go back to staff profiles.