If you have been arrested and charged with any offence relating to firearms you will need a solicitor with the experience and specialist knowledge required to deal with your case in the most effective manner possible.
Mounting a strong defence against such charges requires a firm of solicitors with the specialist knowledge and experience needed to give you the best possible chance of securing a favourable outcome.
Norrie Waite & Slater solicitors has a large criminal defence team with decades of combined experience in defending clients accused of firearms offences.
Contact us to speak to a solicitor who will assess your circumstances and advise you on the best course of action.
The laws surrounding firearms range from offences of illegal possession to criminal use of a firearm.There are complex rules relating to a variety of types of firearms including air guns, imitation and specialist firearms.
For some firearms offences there is a minimum sentence of 5 years.
We are specialists in dealing with all types of firearms offences, including:
- Charges relating to illegal possession
- Air weapons
- Imitation firearms and Realistic imitation firearms
- Readily convertible imitations including Olympic BBM
- Antiques and de-activated weapons
- Illegal conversion of weapons such as shortening a shotgun
- Criminal use of firearms
- Acquisition and possession of firearms and air weapons by minors
- Importation of firearms
If you have been charged with a firearms offence contact us now to speak to a solicitor.