Divorce and Family solicitors
We offer confidential, expert legal advice and sympathetic support, whatever difficulties you may be experiencing.
Whatever your financial circumstances, we can help. We offer a free initial consultation for all new clients and we can provide legal aid to cover your legal fees, in some areas.
We offer divorce and family law on either a fixed fee or hourly rate basis and we will help you to decide on the right payment method at your free initial consultation.
We offer advice on all areas of family law including:
- Unmarried couples rights
- Child contact, child residence and child maintenance
- Financial settlements
- Domestic abuse
Our website contains extensive information on:
- Grounds for divorce
- Divorce frequently asked questions (FAQ)
- Divorce and finances frequently asked questions (FAQ)
- The cost of divorce
- Legal aid for divorce and family matters
- Unmarried fathers rights
- Grandparents rights to contact with grandchildren
- Family Mediation
- Fixed fees for divorce and family law
- Pre-nuptial agreements
- Collaborative law
- Unmarried couples / cohabitation agreements
- Civil partnerships (dissolution and pre-partnership agreements)
- Changing your name or changing your child's name
Contact us to arrange a consultation with one of our family solicitors.
Our team of family solicitors comprises Resolution Accredited Specialists, Collaboratively trained lawyers and members of the Law Society's Children Panel.