Criminal Defence solicitors
Norrie Waite & Slater have one of the most established Criminal Defence teams in the South Yorkshire area. We have a team of solicitors based in Sheffield, Rotherham and Chesterfield as well as covering Courts and Police Station's throughout the region.
Our experienced solicitors can assist you at all stages from arrest, through being charged and representation at court. We also deal with appeals.
For 24 hour Police Station advice call us on 07769 906 451.
See below for more information on various offences.
Click on a link below for more information on the area you require.
- Rights on arrest
- Police stop and search - your rights
- Charged or bailed
- Representation at court
- Legal aid & funding a defence case
Types of crime
- Classification of types of crime
- Theft, burglary, robbery (dishonesty)
- Public Order Offences (drunk and disorderly, affray, harassment, etc)
- Fraud, deception (dishonesty)
- Benefit fraud
- Assault, GBH, ABH, Wounding
- Murder, attempted murder and manslaughter
- Sexual offences
- Drugs offences
- Perverting the course of Justice / Perjury / wasting police time, etc
- Firearms offences
- Offensive weapons
- Proceeds of Crime
- Football related disorder offences and Football banning orders
- Internet offences