Important advice about conveyancing quotes
Some firms offer what appear to be very low conveyancing prices. Many of them list a low headline fee but hide additional costs in the small print.
Typical examples of these hidden costs to look out for are:
- Additional fees for leasehold properties
- Fees for completing standard forms such as the SDLT form
- Additional charges if you have a mortgage
- Omission of standard expenses such as the Land Registry fee which is always payable
Norrie Waite & Slater will never disguise costs in this way; we will always give you an honest and inclusive quote. We offer a strict ‘No Hidden Fees’ policy.
We will always offer you a detailed quote in writing either by email or post. When comparing quotes, always ask for a fully inclusive written quote to enable you to compare like for like quotes.
We are confident that you will find our overall fees highly competitive.
- No hidden legal fees
- Your move handled by an experienced lawyer
- Plain English
- Specialist conveyancing solicitors
- Thousands of satisfied clients
- Conveyancing Frequently Asked Questions
- First time buyers advice
- Commercial Property conveyancing
- Buying your freehold
- Conveyancing Disbursements explained
- Energy Performance Certificates (EPC)